Reception SignsView Sign Gallery
The Advantages of Reception Signs
Outdoor signs are essential for getting your business noticed and driving more traffic to your business. However, when customers enter, your indoor signs will help determine the kind of experience they have. And reception signs play a key role in creating a positive experience for your NYC customers.
What Are Reception Signs?
These are any type of sign found in your lobby or reception area. Reception or lobby signs are primarily used to display your business name and logo. They can also provide other important business information, like:
- Company slogan
- Product or service ads
The right reception signs create a warm and inviting lobby area for visitors and customers. They help build a positive first impression that makes customers confident about your business.
At Street Style Sign Studio, we offer a wide range of business reception signs that can fit your needs. Our signs are made with high-quality materials that make them worth your investment. Talk to our New York sign specialists today to learn more.
The Types of Reception Signage
- Acrylic Signs: These are one of the most common types of office reception signs. They mimic the look of glass, thus creating sophisticated and professional signage.
- Dimensional Letters: These signs are usually made with acrylic, PVC, or metal materials. They are laser-cut to create letters or graphics that follow your exact design. These 3D signs give a level of depth that makes them more eye-catching and attractive.
- Backlit Custom Lobby Signs: These are signs illuminated using LED lights. They can be acrylic or metal sign panels, or dimensional signs installed with LED lights to make them glow.
- Vinyl Signs and Graphics: When you want a more affordable option, vinyl graphics are a great choice. These are printed and laser-cut vinyl adhesives applied to a wall in your reception area.
The Benefits of Reception Area Signs
There are plenty of reasons why NYC businesses should invest in reception signs. They benefit you in a myriad of ways. Here are some of them.
- Interior reception signs help build a positive business image. Recent studies show that customers spend more on brands that they trust. Having a positive business image builds your customers’ trust in your brand.
- Reception signs boost your brand. The moment that customers walk in, they will have a good idea of who and what your brand is based on your sign.
- These signs make your business stand out. Seeing your brand immediately when they enter makes customers remember your business much easier. That brand recall will set you apart from other businesses in New York.
- These signs elevate your business space. Decorative reception signs can breathe life into your lobby area.
Your Trusted Sign Partner in NYC
The right reception sign can make a big difference in how customers perceive your business. Make that business perception a positive one with high-quality reception signs from Street Style Sign Studio.
We are a full-service sign company based in NYC. Our team can design, create, and install all your signage needs. Whether you need printable reception signs, dimensional signs, or LED signs, our team can help! Contact us today and get a free consultation from our sign experts.